Working Student (Werkstudent) – Customer Insights / Market Research (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 889606
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Customer Insights / Market Research (m/f/x) who will support us to better understand our customers and prospects.
In this position, you will be part of our German Customer Insights team. You will gain valuable insights into how our members and prospects think about audiobooks and Audible.
· Create own market research surveys from A to Z (concept, questionnaire, analysis & reporting).
· Help setting up a “Meet the Customer” (interviews, focus groups) format and take the organizational lead.
· Set-Up and continuously update internal Wiki-page, prepare project summaries & newsletters
· Support daily business, e.g. communication with external agencies and colleagues, collecting feedback from stakeholders, scheduling and preparing meetings
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general
· Interested in Customer Insights, Market Research and Marketing
· Empirical education in statistics and market and /or media research
· Keen on working with survey-based, quantitative data and ideally experienced with survey tools, such as Qualtrics, Survey Monkey or similar tools and/or statistics software, such as SPSS
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Good self-organization, natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail.
· Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
· You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area in the fields of Business Psychology, Media Management, Sociology, Communication & Media Research, Communication in Social and Economic Contexts or similar and have at least 1 year of studies left.
Preferred QualificationsOur offer:
· Support for ca. 20h per week.
· Compensated with 12,-€ per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of spoken word.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.