Working Student (Werkstudent) – Corporate Communications (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1366795
In the position of working student Corporate Communications you are part of the Corporate Communication team based in Berlin and Newark (US) and will support us in promoting key corporate initiatives in Germany and strengthen brand reputation to extend Audible’s prominence in public dialogue on spoken-word entertainment, digital content, technology and culture.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Support development of written materials, including press releases, briefing materials, pitch letters FAQs, Q&A’s and other supporting documents.
· Support concept and development of Corporate Website/newsroom
· Research on events and initiatives to identify potential speaking opportunities.
· Monitor media clippings as well as media trends to leverage for Audible messaging
· Business fluency in German and you feel comfortable in having conversations in English too.
· High interest in corporate communications/public relations.
· Innovative, creative and result-oriented personality.
· Good Microsoft Office user knowledge, especially in Excel, Word and Outlook.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Ideally first experiences from internships and/or working student roles in Communications/PR departments of other (media) companies or agencies.
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your English CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour (1 year contract)
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office, located right near the Spree in Mitte
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Mobile Marketing (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student – Business Development & Relationships (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.