Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content Operations FR/DE (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1051035
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content Operations (m/f/x) who will support us with keeping our catalog metadata clean.
In this position, you will be part of the EU Content Operations team and gain valuable insights into content ingestion and catalog management for Audible content on various platforms, including Amazon and iTunes.
· Set up and edit metadata records in our content management system.
· Update catalog data and correct metadata errors.
· Enhance the quality of the catalog, e.g. by creating and managing series pages, catalog clean-ups etc.
· Perform quality checks for new releases and updated products.
· Excellent command of French and German language (spoken and written).
· Fluency in English for internal communication.
· Proven interest in books/literature and/or spoken word content.
· Commitment to quality and ability to work independently.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria.
· Additional language skills in Italian or Spanish are a plus.
· This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
· 12,-€ per hour
· You’ll be an important part of our team for preferably two years and be involved in all aspects of our daily business
· You’ll gain expertise and technical know-how in a modern and fast paced company
· Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of audiobooks and spoken word
· An extraordinary office, located in Berlin Mitte
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Partner Management / Audio Production Spain (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Content Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.