Working Student (Werkstudent) - Content Italy (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1545721
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a Working Student - Content Italy (m/f/x). In this role, you will be a member of the Italian content team, which focuses on acquiring the best audiobooks for our customers. You will gain valuable insights into content and partner management and work independently on your own projects. Additionally, you’ll communicate with our publishing partners.
We are looking for someone that is committed to delivering great results and has the ability to work independently and also within a team. You are also able to process information and data quickly while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
As a Working Student, in the Italian Content team, you will:
· Process audiobook deliveries and catalog changes
· Maintain contract and contact database
· Perform research online and offline
· Generate reports on book and audiobook performance
· Design our in-house content preview
· Assist with general administrative support
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria.
· You have an affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €14,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Content (France) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Content Administrator - Metadata/Indexer DE (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.