Working Student (Werkstudent) - Content Italy (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1031852
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a Working Student - Content Italy (m/f/x) In this role, you will be a member of the Italian content team, which focuses on acquiring the best audiobooks for our customers. You will gain valuable insights into content and partner management and work independently on your own projects. Additionally, you’ll communicate with our publishing partners.
· Processing audiobook deliveries and catalog changes
· Maintaining contract and contact database
· Performing research online and offline
· Generating reports on book and audiobook performance
· Designing our in-house content preview
· General administrative support
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Sound command of the English and Italian language
· Commitment to delivering great results and ability to work independently
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria.
· This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
· 12,-€ per hour
· You’ll be an important part of our team for preferably two years and be involved in all aspects of our daily business.
· You’ll gain expertise and technical know-how in a modern and fast paced company.
· Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of audiobooks and spoken word.
· An extraordinary office, located in Berlin Mitte.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Partner Management / Audio Production Spain (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content Operations FR/DE (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.