Working Student (Werkstudent) - Content Italy (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 905120
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a Working Student - Content Italy (m/f/x) In this role, you will be a member of the Italian content team, which focuses on acquiring the best audiobooks for our customers. You will gain valuable insights into content and partner management and work independently on your own projects. Additionally, you’ll communicate with our publishing partners.
· Processing audiobook deliveries and catalog changes
· Maintaining contract and contact database
· Performing research online and offline
· Generating reports on book and audiobook performance
· Designing our in-house content preview
· General administrative support
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Sound command of the English and Italian language
· Commitment to delivering great results and ability to work independently
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria.
Preferred Qualifications· Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general
· This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
· 12,-€ per hour
· You’ll be an important part of our team for preferably two years and be involved in all aspects of our daily business.
· You’ll gain expertise and technical know-how in a modern and fast paced company.
· Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of audiobooks and spoken word.
· An extraordinary office, located in Berlin Mitte.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.