Working Student (Werkstudent) Business Analytics (FR/IT) (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 890833
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) Business Analytics France/Italy (m/f/x) who will support us in creating insights & build reports that help us to make critical business decisions.
Our team in Berlin works closely with stakeholders in Berlin and around the world. You will work with big data and will have the opportunity to analyze customer behavior across different market places. When working on a specific analysis, you will have the opportunity to drive key business decisions with the help of marketing teams and other analysts and data scientists.
· Pull large data sets from Redshift databases for ad-hoc analysis using SQL.
· Work with large data sets using various analysis tools (MS Excel/Python/Microstrategy/SAS/R/Tableau).
· Perform data validation, cross checks and plausibility checks.
· Recognize patterns in the data and dig deep into anomalies.
· Occasionally update a wiki page with key analysis findings and learnings.
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· You are proficient in SQL / ETL, preferably with hands on experience from business environment.
· You are proficient in MS Excel: You know how to work with VLOOKUP, SUMIF, INDEX and other functions, you use Pivot Tables.
· You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· You have a passion for big data and are curious to always dig deep into data to uncover patterns.
· You are self-driven and motivated to learn and explore.
· You don’t mind a bit of chaos. Actually, you embrace it as something that provides all kinds of opportunities.
· You love solving problems.
· You are enrolled in a Berlin university for a full-time degree.
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications:
· Have been enrolled in economic computer science / mathematic / engineering / computer science / business administration / or similar university programs and have at least one year of your studies left.
· Great communication skills.
· Intermediate (or better) level of French and/or Italian language skills.
· This is a student position for 20h/week with a salary of 12€/h.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged Team Member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
We are looking forward to your application with all details together with your cover letter. When it comes to tools, skills etc. we would appreciate if you could not only let us know which tools you know, but also your level of expertise.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.