Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1780846
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Brand & Communications team determines the brand identity, built on visual elements, characteristics, values and associated emotions to reach the heart and spirit of consumers by communications geared to the target group. As a Working Student in the Brand & Communication team, you will support us in our marketing campaign activities for original content, campaigns and brand partnerships. Our offer:
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location
As a Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x), you will...
· Create briefings and handle cover designs, short descriptions and one-liners.
· Manage asset production plans & landing pages creations for original content and brand campaigns with internal & external stakeholders.
· Screen content for marketing potential.
· Update the report on campaign performance.
· Research for relevant topics for content driven marketing campaigns.
· Upload audio files, images and copies.
· Handle jobs x-departmental internally.
· Coordinate translations for cover copies with internal & external stakeholders.
· Support campaign lead for documentation and organization of project management.
· Fluent in German and English.
· Strong communication skills to drive projects forward and complete them within a scheduled period.
· Organized, accurate, creative and result-oriented.
· Ideally first experiences in project management and data analysis.
· Microsoft Office user knowledge, basic knowledge of Photoshop.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Product Marketing & Program Management Lead EU (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Online Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Marketing Optimization Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.