Working Student (Werkstudent) - Brand & Campaigns (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1224803
The Brand & Communications team determines the brand identity, built on visual elements, characteristics, values and associated emotions to reach the heart and spirit of consumers by communications geared to the target group.
As Working Student in the Brand & Communication team you will support us in our marketing campaign activities for original content, campaigns and brand partnerships.
|| Your Responsibilities ||
· Create briefings and handle cover designs, short descriptions and one-liners
· Manage asset production plans & landing pages creations for original content and brand campaigns with internal & external stakeholders
· Screen content for marketing potential
· Update the report on campaign performance
· Research for relevant topics for content driven marketing campaigns
· Uploading audio files, images and copies
· Handle jobs x-departmental internally
· Coordinate translations for cover copies with internal & external stakeholders
· Support campaign lead for documentation and organization of project management
· High interest in marketing communication, entertainment and design
· strong communication skills to drive projects forward and complete them within a scheduled period
· organized, accurate, creative and result-oriented
· You are a full time student, enrolled in your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Fluent in German and English
· Ideally first experiences in project management and data analysis
· Microsoft Office user knowledge, basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
|| Working at Audible ||
At Audible, you’re a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other audio to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
|| How To Apply ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your English CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour.
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office, located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Website Marketing / Merchandise Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - PR & Social Media (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.