Working Student (werkstudent) - Audio Production EU - Italian (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1177570
Audible Studios EU is responsible for the production of all audiobooks, multi cast audio dramas and podcasts in Germany, France, Italy and Spain. We are a multicultural team based in Berlin, Paris and Madrid and are in contact with the creative community of authors, voice talents and audio production experts. We are working with innovative production formats and state of the art technology.
|| Your responsibilities ||
· Maintain the production database in order to track progress and costs of our audio productions.
· Process production-related contracts and invoices.
· Collect and facilitate information with external partners and internal stake holders.
· General administrative support of the Audio Production Team.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· You speak fluent German, Italian and English.
· Commitment to delivering great results and ability to work independently.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general
· Interest in audio production
· Speaking French or Spanish is a plus
|| Working at Audible ||
At Audible, you’ll be a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other audio to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading professionals and experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
|| How to apply ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour.
· Flexibility in planning your working hours.
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Original Content (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student - Audio Production / Audition (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.