Working Student (Werkstudent) – Audible Originals Podcasts (m/f/x)Content and Audible Studios | Job ID 988394
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a
Working Student – Audible Originals: Podcasts (m/f/x)
As Working Student for Original Podcasts you will be part of the core team behind Audible’s ongoing endeavor towards brand new original content. You will gain valuable insights into content-production and partner management and work independently on your own projects. You will support and drive the production of new content in an innovative new field with the opportunity to communicate with a variety of creatives and production-partners.
· Support the coordination, organization and evaluation of exciting new audio productions
· Assist in the construction and maintenance of databases and tools for production and project design
· Research on- and offline about a variation of topics and problems
· Solve administrative tasks in contracting, documentation of progress and communication in general
· Provide input and feedback on running and new productions and concepts
· Work on your own Audible projects
· Basic knowledge and affinity for the field of radio/podcast/audio (from both perspectives of content and technology)
· Fluent in German and English
· The ability to adapt and internalize new structures, schemes and contents quickly
· Creative and critical thinking
· Analytic sensitivity for proccess optimization
· Self-sufficient working style
· Routine in working with Microsoft Office software and HTML editors
· Courage and motivation to contribute your own ideas
· This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
· €12, - per hour
· Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte
· Beverages, fruit and lots of (student) events
· Unlimited listening to Audible content ♥
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application in English or German with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content France (m/f/x) - Podcasts Berlin, Germany Content and Audible Studios Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
- Content Coordinator Spain (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content and Audible Studios Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
- Manager / Producer (m/f/x) - Audible Originals Fiction Short-form Berlin, Germany Content and Audible Studios Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.