Working Student (Werkstudent) - Amazon Marketing Italy (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1058886
Based in Berlin, Audible Italy is looking for a motivated and committed Working Student (Werkstudent) - Amazon Marketing Italy(m/f/x).
In this position, you will support the Italian marketing team with the acquisition of new customers through marketing campaigns on Amazon.it, learning to efficiently use a variety of online marketing tools and executing diverse processes. You especially take ownership in creating engaging marketing campaigns, analyzing the results and documenting our performance metrics on a weekly basis.
· You will be creating online marketing campaigns and banners for desktop, mobile, email and Alexa
· You work closely together with graphic designers to ensure enhancing and engaging content for our marketing campaigns.
· You schedule online campaigns in the Amazon Content Management System.
· You analyze the results of the marketing activities and use this knowledge to improve the future campaigns.
· You are fluent, both written and spoken, in Italian and English.
· You are willing to take ownership and work independently, have an eye for details, and work in a structured and qualitative manner.
· You have proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and enjoy learning to use new computer tools and functions and gain experiences in online marketing.
· You are aware of the latest trends, biggest titles and customer interests in the (audio-) book market.
· This is a student position for 20h weekly, compensated with 12,-€ per hour.
· As a valued team member, you have a chance to contribute long-term (ideally staying with us for 1-2 years) to the success and growth of Audible.
· You have an excellent opportunity to enhance your personal strengths and gain experiences in the growing digital media market while building practical digital marketing know-how.
· You will gain exciting insights into an internationally renowned, dynamic and strongly growing company: the world’s leading provider of spoken word (audiobook downloads) in an international work environment at our beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, located right near the Spree.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you are surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with CV and motivation letter in English (please upload both documents in one single PDF).
Sign up for Job Alerts
- CRM Manager / Content Discovery & Engagement Manager - Audible France (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for a Content Discovery & Engagement Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you w
- Sr. Director, Marketing Operations Audible Italy (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.