Working Student (werkstudent) - Acquisition Marketing FR (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 932369
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enrich their lives every day.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a motivated and committed Working Student - Acquisition Marketing (m/f/x) who will support our marketing team in in the FR region with the acquisition of new customers through marketing campaigns on the Amazon channel. You especially take ownership in creating engaging marketing campaigns, analyzing the results and documenting our performance metrics on a weekly basis.
· Creating online marketing & email campaigns and banners for desktop, mobile and tablet devices and you participation in the marketing campaign planning
· Close collaboration with graphic designers to ensure enhancing and engaging content for our marketing campaigns
· You schedule online campaigns in the Amazon Content Management System and in collaboration with Amazon colleagues from variety of teams
· You systematically gather and analyze the results of the marketing activities and use this knowledge to improve the future campaigns
· You support us in the preparation of weekly metrics reports and gather product/customer analysis to improve the performance of our products
· Support the global FR acquisition team
Basic Qualifications· Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
· You are able to take ownership and work independently, have an eye for details, and work in a structured and qualitative manner
· You have proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and enjoy learning to use new computer tools and functions as well as gain experience in online marketing
· Familiarity working with content management systems, HTML and SQL are a plus
· You are still enrolled at university for at least 1+ year
Preferred Qualifications· None specified for this position
· This is a student position for 20h weekly, with salary of €12,- per hour
· As a valued team member, you have a chance to contribute long-term (ideally staying with us for 1-2 years) to the success and growth of Audible
· You have an excellent opportunity to enhance your personal strengths and gain experiences in the growing digital media market while building practical digital marketing know-how
· You will gain exciting insights into an internationally renowned, dynamic and strongly growing company: the world’s leading provider of spoken word (audiobook downloads) in an international work environment at our beautiful offices in Berlin Mitte, located right near the Spree
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with CV and cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.