Working Student – Talent Acquisition / Recruiter (m/f/x)People & Operations | Job ID 1254190
As Working Student in the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be working closely together with our two Recruiters in Berlin. The team sources and screens candidates, plans and conducts on-site interviews and prepares job offers across all our EU marketplaces. You will be part of a highly motivated team in which having fun is as much as important as finding and hiring the best talents.
You will manage our full working student recruitment from job posting to offer. To do so, you will partner with different hiring managers from various departments to ensure a smooth and engaging process for both – the hiring team and the candidates. You will be one of our ambassadors towards all candidates, owning key aspects of the relation with them, such as: CV Screening, Interview Scheduling and Interviewing. Together with the team, you continuously identify, develop and crystallize improvement opportunities and occasionally work on additional projects like Employer Branding.
· This role requires a real people’s person; it will take great communication skills, empathy and motivation to provide the candidates and hiring managers with the best possible experience
· Managing various open positions at once and scheduling all those interviews can be a challenge, so you’ll definitely need good organizational skills and drive to get things done
· Since you’ll be responsible for your own set of tasks, we’re looking for someone who enjoys working autonomous and can commit for at least a year, preferably two
· We can only hire students who are currently enrolled in a full-time degree at a state accredited university in Berlin or Brandenburg
· A little background information goes a long way, so a study in Human Resources, Business Psychology or a related field would put you one step ahead
· Our applicants come from all over the world. If you speak other languages, that’s definitely a plus
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
We’re part of Amazon and present on four different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your English CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.