Working Student SEO EU (m/f/d)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1866621
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for you, as an enthusiastic Working Student SEO EU (m/f/d), who will support us with search engine marketing for our European marketplaces DE, FR, ES and IT.
As a Working Student SEO EU (m/f/d), you will...
· Be part of our Search Marketing EU team and support the Marketing Manager with creating content and researching industry topics.
· Learn how to work with a Content Management System and transfer that knowledge in your daily working routine.
· Create reports as well as campaign analyses.
· Do Feed optimization and Controlling & Optimization of our website regarding SEO (On- and Offpage).
· You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is mandatory.
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with marketing tools.
· You have a good self-organization and capacity to learn fast.
· You are interested in marketing trends and topics.
· You are a doer, someone who likes to work independently and likes learning new things.
· Additional European languages such as Spanish and French are a plus.
· First HTML knowledge.
· Support for about 20h per week.
· Compensated with 14,-€ per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged Team Member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Amazon Marketing, Pricing & Promotions (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Outbound Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Adobe AB Testing Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.