Working Student Online Marketing (Spain)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1347405
In this position, you work closely with our Marketing Team to enrich the lifes of our current and future Spanish speaking customers. You will support the team in all Marketing aspects from Brand, Acquisition over Retention as well as Partnerships. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and insights into a broad variety of online marketing functions and topics.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student Online Marketing (Spain)
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Support the creation of compelling marketing text (copy) and requests for images/designs from the design team, such as creatives and copies for performance campaigns, blog and web.
· You learn to build and execute campaigns, using a range of tools that will affect all our customers, you learn how to optimize these campaigns and make sure content is refreshed and updated.
· You keep a close eye on Amazon and Audible website(s) as well as the Audible apps to ensure changes were implemented correctly and meet our quality standards.
· Create outbound (email and push) templates and campaigns, including testing, personalization and targeting.
· Content creation, set up and management of Audible’s blog.
· Eagerness to learn, drive and motivation to dive deep in various online marketing functions.
· Flexibility and strong organizational skills will help you to keep good track of your changing tasks and various topics.
· You are happy to work with both sides of the brain; creating content as well as analyze numbers and create reports will be a big part of your job.
· As you’ll be working with Spanish campaigns, your Spanish needs to be flawless. Proficiency in English is needed as that’s our company language.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Prior experience in any field of online marketing would be great.
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Mobile Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Customer Care Operations Germany Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.