Working Student - Marketing Campaigns (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1458322
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student - Marketing Campaigns (m/f/x). As a Working Student in our Brand & Communications team you will support us in our marketing campaign activities for original content as well as third party new releases.
As a Working Student in Marketing Campaigns, you will:
· Manage briefings for cover designs, short descriptions and one-liner
· Coordinate asset production plans for original content and campaigns
· Coordinate asset design creation for original content and campaigns
· Coordinate Landing page creation for original content and campaigns
· Update campaign KPI reporting
· Analysis of content regarding marketing potential.
· Research for relevant topics for content driven marketing campaigns.
· Strong communication skills
· Innovative, creative and result-oriented
· Fluent/Bi-lingual German and great command of English
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left
· Microsoft Office user knowledge, basic knowledge of Photoshop
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (CRO) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.