Working Student (m/f/x) - Product MarketingBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1370846
The ideal candidate has a general understanding of e-commerce, online marketing and user experience (UX). An analytical understanding as well as basic understanding of HTML/CSS and attention to detail complete the skill set. These skills will help you participating in exciting test cases from the planning phase until the final evaluation.
· Support in conceptualizing, setting up and evaluating A/B tests.
· Enhancement and development of new landing pages based on UX guidelines.
· Setup and maintenance of new content via our content management system (CMS).
· Creation of ad-hoc analysis and reports based on our web analytics tool.
· Execution of qualitative user research.
· Support the go-live of new product features.
· You know basic user experience rules and ideally have some background in psychology, communication or marketing.
· You are eager to gain new knowledge and learn new tools independently.
· You are able to work self-dependently and in a structured and reliable manner.
· You already worked with a CMS or know basic HTML.
· First knowledge of A/B testing and web analytics is a plus.
· You are willing to join a highly motivated team on a long term basis (1-2 years).
· Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written.
· You must be enrolled in a fulltime Bachelor or Master program at a university in the Berlin/Brandenburg area to fulfill the working student criteria.
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €12 per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Mobile Marketing (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student – Business Development & Relationships (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.