Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (Italy)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1503586
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a highly motivated Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (Italy). As Working Student in the Italian Marketing Team, you will be working on the Audible Italy website optimizing the experience for our users. You will report to the Product Marketing Manager.
As a Working Student, in Product Marketing, you will:
· Update, test and manage the audible.it website (e.g. you will update the text and images on our content management tool, schedule campaigns across all surfaces and so on)
· Support the Product Marketing Manager ideating A/B test hypothesis, and grooming the test roadmap in line with strategic goals
· Execute tests accordingly, developing creative solution with visual designer, to increase the conversion funnel performance
· Generate, edit, and analyze reports and dashboard for stakeholders
· Fluency in English and basic understanding of Italian
· Good command of MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup functions).
· You’re responsible, well organized and detail-oriented, and a fast learner
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (CRO) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Acquisition Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.