Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (CRO)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1513825
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (CRO) who will support us in the enhancement and development of our website, app and landing pages for marketing traffic and marketing campaigns. You will receive insights in hypothesis-driven A/B testing, page optimization and launches of new product features.
The ideal candidate has a general understanding of e-commerce, online marketing and user experience (UX). An analytical understanding as well as basic understanding of HTML/CSS and attention to detail complete the skill set. These skills will help you participate in exciting test cases from the planning phase until the final evaluation.
As a Working Student in Product Marketing, you will:
· Support in conceptualizing, setting up and evaluating A/B tests
· Enhance and develop new landing pages based on UX guidelines
· Setup and maintain new content via our content management system (CMS)
· Create ad-hoc analysis and reports based on our web analytics tool
· Execute qualitative user research
· Support the go-live of new product features
· Basic user experience rules and ideally have some background in psychology, communication or marketing
· Eagerness to gain new knowledge and learn new tools independently.
· Ability to work self-dependently and in a structured and reliable manner
· Previous knowledge of a CMS or know basic HTML
· You are willing to join a highly motivated team on a long term basis (1-2 years).
· Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria
· First knowledge of A/B testing and web analytics
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Online Marketing (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Acquisition Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.