Working Student (m/f/x) – Online Marketing (Italy)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1620322
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (m/f/x) – Online Marketing (Italy) who will get the get the opportunity to learn more about marketing communication and gain valuable insights into creating campaigns that keep our customers engaged.
In this position you are involved in all the steps from creation to launch of Onsite marketing and Email campaigns and learn more about the world of reporting. Our team takes care of all aspects of users’ experience and communication, as well as visibility of all audiobook and podcast content on Audible.it.
As Working Student in our Italian Online Marketing team you will:
· Update, test and manage the audible.it website and app (e.g. updating content of the campaigns to include new releases, editorial selections and so on)
· Be an active contributor for the conceptualization, setup and update of member communications
· Act as the project coordinator for the team's recurring tasks by creating, handling and updating tickets
· Support in refreshing and creating landing pages and marketing campaigns from A to Z (concept, creation, reporting) and curating their content
· Request image creation and work closely with the designers
· Support in generating and editing reports and for stakeholders
· Support the team ideating and documenting A/B test hypothesis in order to build a test roadmap in line with strategic goals
· You are able to learn fast and work independently, are detail-oriented and work in a structured manner
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel & Outlook) and enjoy learning to use new computer tools and functions
· Fluency in Italian and English as you’ll be working with the team on the Italian website and English is our company language
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left
· Previous marketing experience is a plus
· You are passionate about literature and/or audiobooks
· Basic knowledge of HTML
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €14 per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Merchandising/Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - 12 month contract Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Corporate Communications Director Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Marketing Acquisition, Senior Manager (f/m/x) - 6mo Contract Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.