Working Student (m/f/x) - Online Marketing (France)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1525244
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a Working Student (m/f/x) - in the Online Marketing (France) team. Whilst here, you will be working on online marketing, improving customer engagement and offering an enriched customer experience. In this position, you’ll report to the CRM manager.
We are looking for someone with the ability to multitask whilst working on variety of operational tasks within a technical environment. You have good self-organization skills and the capacity to learn new skills and tools quickly. You also have excellent attention to detail, an analytical mind-set along with the ability to present analytics using sound knowledge of Excel.
As a Working Student in the Online Marketing team, you will:
· Support emailing campaigns. This involves creating new customer segments and helping with creative and templates on our emailing channels
· Update and optimize engagement campaigns on the website and in the app
· Take responsibility of Content promotion launches and follow up for best practice
· Request images creation, and work closely with the designer to ensure the design meets brand guidelines
· Ensure the campaigns are correctly set up and reach our level of quality
· Analyze and research performance optimization in various categories, such as target groups
· Create and maintain campaign performance reports
· Proficient user of excel
· You’re a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (CRO) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Acquisition Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.