Working Student (m/f/x) - Mobile Marketing (France)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1399134
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a motivated and committed Working Student (m/f/x) - Mobile Marketing (France) to become part of our French marketing team, and to support the acquisition of new customers via mobile campaigns in the FR region.
· Request assets (images/copy) creation, and work closely with our design team to ensure the design meets both the brand guidelines and the marketing campaign requirements
· Generate, edit, and analyze reports for stakeholders
· Participate in brainstorming on A/B tests, set up conversion tests, monitor them and provide testing reports
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left
· You have sold knowledge of Excel skills in order to analyze the numbers and create reports
· You are self-organized, detail-oriented and use initiative
· You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
· First practical experience through previous internships, student jobs, or similar are an advantage
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €12 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student – Business Development & Relationships (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.