Working Student (m/f/x) – Marketing OptimizationBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1570871
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a highly motivated –Working Student (m/f/x) – Marketing Optimization, that will be part of the Acquisition Marketing Team (Italy).
As a Working Student for Audible you will play an important role and support our Berlin-based team massively with various marketing activities, all while working in a startup environment where having fun is almost important as getting things done. You will be involved in all tracking steps to support the marketing EU business.
As a Working Student in Marketing Optimization, you will:
· Assist our Marketing Optimization Specialist in her daily tasks and activities
· Support the TPS processes of new marketing entities (agencies, network, affiliate platforms etc.)
· Be responsible for Tags Validation for Web and Mobile
· Proceed with Data analysis reports in Adobe Analytics
· Support the EU Marketing Managers with Adobe DMP tasks
· Be Responsible for periodically Tags health check
· Basic knowledge of HTML/Java script and debugging
· You feel comfortable with an English working environment
· Good written and spoken English
· You are curious and motivated to learn new things and adapt to a fast paced environment
· You are a self-starter, responsible with a hands-on working approach
· Basic knowledge of HTML as well as of the Microsoft package
· You have a good interest in Audio content (such as Podcast, Audiobook, Originals, etc)
· This is a student position for 20h weekly.
· 14€ per hour.
· Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Marketing Acquisition, Senior Manager (f/m/x) - 6mo Contract Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Merchandising/Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Corporate Communications Director Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.