Working Student (m/f/x) – E-Mail Marketing/CRMBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1612829
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (m/f/x) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM who will support us building and preserving trusting relationships with our customers.
In this role, you will support the Customer Development Team building and preserving trusting relationships with our customers. You will gain valuable insights into marketing campaigns that engage and delight our customers.
As Working Student, Email Marketing/CRM, you will:
· Create outbound (email and push) templates and campaigns, including testing, personalization and targeting
· Update, manage and optimize our automated email campaigns
· Request image creation, and work closely with designers
· Create own outbound campaigns from A to Z (concept, creation, reporting)
· Create and update reports, analyze the reports and provide recommendations
· support our Customer Development Team with daily business tasks
· Business fluent in German as well as fluent in English
· Interested in Online Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with email marketing systems
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Good self-organization and a keen eye for detail
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €14 per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Marketing Optimization Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Online Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.