Working Student (m/f/x) - DE ContentContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1484799
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a committed Working Student - DE Content (m/w/x) to support our Content department with special focus on our Audible Studio publishing efforts.
As a Working Student in DE Content, you will:
· Support our audio book productions and publishing in administrational tasks
· Acquire and organize text and artwork for audio production in coordination with external partners
· Support financial administration and contractual processing
· Keep our database and other tools updated
· Assist with researches and evaluations
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Dedication and the capability to work reliable, independent and highly accurate in details
· Strong communication skills
· Fluency in German and English
· You are still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.