Working Student (m/f/x) - Customer Care Operations GermanyCustomer Service | Job ID 1314059
As Working Student in the Customer Care Operations team, you’ll be working closely together with our Relationship Managers, Back Office Team and our Partners around the world. The team works with our Partners to take Customer Care to a new level, support the network in running the Customer Care operation and work with other departments to ensure the best customer experience. You will be part of a highly motivated team in which having fun is as important as helping our Partners in their daily tasks.
In this role, you will partner with the German Relationship Manager to ensure that we support our external Partners with their incoming requests and questions. You will play a key role on preparing the monthly KPIs meeting and create ad hoc report on different subjects. Together with the team, you will evaluate the customer feedback through various channel and support the delivery of our “Voice of Customer” analysis. You will have the opportunity to implement and improve new CS processes but also build trust and effective relationships with your colleagues and other cross functional teams.
· This role requires a “can do attitude”: flexibility, being proactive and positive personality to be able to implement significate changes for our CS organization
· Managing various open tasks and different incoming request at once can be a challenge, so you’ll definitely need good organizational skills and drive to get things done
· Since you’ll be responsible for your own set of tasks, we’re looking for someone who can self-motivate and has a sense of urgency
· We can only hire students who are currently enrolled in a full-time degree at a state accredited university in Berlin or Brandenburg
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your English CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 18-20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office, located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student Online Marketing (Spain) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Mobile Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.