Working Student (m/f/x) – Content (France)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1606225
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a motivated Working Student (m/f/x) – Content (France). In this role, you will be a member of the French content team, which focuses on acquiring the best French audiobooks for our customers.
You will gain valuable insights into content and vendor management and work independently on your own projects. Additionally, you’ll communicate with our French publishing vendors.
· Assist the Content Acquisition and Production managers France
· Contact our French vendors to obtain all necessary elements on time for release of our audiobooks and audio programs
· Support the Content Team in creating presentations of upcoming releases, focusing on Key Performance Indicators
· Assist the Content Team in coordinating audiobook deliveries and catalog changes
· Guide and assist content vendors with integration into our systems
· General administrative support
· Perform research online and offline
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Commitment to delivering great results and ability to work independently
· Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills
· Presentation skills
· You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (Werkstudent:In) – Content Operations Italian (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (Werkstudent) (m/f/x) – Content Operations DE Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.