Working Student (m/f/x) - Business Affairs / Licensing & RightsContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1429419
As the ideal candidate for this position, you should have an interest in media and entertainment products and/ or licensing and rights management, process management and be able to work in a reliable and structured way.
· Preparation and processing of contracts
· Contract administration and monitoring, e.g. sending and filing contracts, documentation in internal database tools, rights checks, invoice processing , ensure that deadlines are being kept
· Communicate with our external partners (i.e. publishers, authors, agencies and editors).
· Keep our database and other tools updated
· License management
· Interface to the finance department, coordinate workflow and communication internally
· You study law, media/communications studies, economics, business administration or something along those lines.
· You enjoy understanding complex processes and you like to explain such processes to others.
· You approach your tasks with confidence and diligence, and you display creative thinking and attention to detail.
· You are interested in books/audio books/ audio dramas / podcasts
· You are experienced in working with the main Office software programs such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· You are dedicated and capable to work reliably and independently
· You are a team player and have strong communication skills
· You should be fluent in German and also be happy to communicate in English
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Partner Management / Audio Production Spain (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Original Content Manager / Editor - DE Non-Fiction Program (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.