Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1656961
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France). In this role, you will be a committed member of the Audio Production Europe Team, which focuses on producing high quality audio books and drama plays for Germany, Italy and France.
You will gain valuable insights into international audio production and work independently on your own projects. To be successful in this role, you bring the ability to work independently while showing excellent communication skills with colleagues and external stakeholders.
As a Working Student in Audio Production (France), you will..
· Enrich and feed our production database and keep it constantly up to date.
· Process talent and production partner contracts and invoices.
· Communicate with the most exciting talents in France and help us coordinate high-quality spoken word audio productions.
· General administrative support.
· Possess excellent verbal and written French and English communication skills.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Interest in audio production.
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €14 per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Content Operations Administrator (m/f/d) – Italian/German Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Marketing Acquisition, Senior Manager (f/m/x) - 6mo Contract Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Merchandising/Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.