Working Student (m/f/x) - Acquisition Marketing (Italy)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1491513
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a highly motivated Working Student (m/f/x) - Acquisition Marketing (Italy).
As a Working Student for Audible you will play an important role and support our Berlin-based team massively with various marketing campaigns, all while working in a startup environment where having fun is almost important as getting things done. You will be involved in all steps from the creation of marketing campaigns on all channels, dealing with business partners to the world of reporting.
As a Working Student in Acquistion Marketing, you will:
· Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and external agencies on defining specific Mobile Ads campaigns
· Create textual scripts for our Digital campaigns
· Create marketing campaigns, dealing with the designer and marketing managers
· Prepare short presentations with data analysis and monthly/quarterly results
· Analyse editorial calendars
· Check the reporting from the external agencies
· Update our internal reporting
· You’re still a student, enrolled in either your Bachelor or Master in Berlin/Brandenburg and have at least 1 year of studies left
· You feel comfortable with an English working environment
· You are curious and motivated to learn new things and adapt to a fast paced environment
· You are a self-starter, responsible with a hands-on working approach
· Basic knowledge of HTML as well as of the Microsoft package
· You have a good interest in Audio content (such as Podcast, Audiobook, Originals, etc)
· This is a student position for 20h weekly.
· 14€ per hour.
· Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (CRO) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing (Italy) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.