Working Student (m/f/x) - Acquisition Marketing (France)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1360607
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a motivated and committed Working Student - Acquisition Marketing (m/f/x) who will support our marketing team in in the FR region with the acquisition of new customers through marketing campaigns on the Amazon channel. You especially take ownership in creating engaging marketing campaigns, analyzing the results and documenting our performance metrics on a weekly basis.
· Creating online marketing & email campaigns and banners for desktop, mobile and tablet devices and you participation in the marketing campaign planning
· Close collaboration with graphic designers to ensure enhancing and engaging content for our marketing campaigns
· You schedule online campaigns in the Amazon Content Management System and in collaboration with Amazon colleagues from variety of teams
· You systematically gather and analyze the results of the marketing activities and use this knowledge to improve the future campaigns
· You support us in the preparation of weekly metrics reports and gather product/customer analysis to improve the performance of our products
· Support the global FR acquisition team
· You are able to take ownership and work independently, have an eye for details, and work in a structured and qualitative manner
· You have proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and enjoy learning to use new computer tools and functions as well as gain experience in online marketing
· Familiarity working with content management systems, HTML and SQL are a plus
· You are still enrolled at university for at least 1+ year
With audiobooks, podcasts and other audio programs Audible enriches the daily life of people who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. Audible is an Amazon company with a presence on four different continents, yet the Berlin team retains its familiarity and warm atmosphere. We foster a culture of trust, joy, pioneering, personal growth and a sense of together. We let our customers drive us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. For inspiration, we look at each other, our customers, culture, new technology and learn something every day. At Audible, you’ll find a team of knowledgeable professionals that are experts in their field. Every single one of us gets to contribute.
Its manifold distinguishes Audible and you’ll find people from all backgrounds here, you will fit right in! The office in Berlin Mitte plays its part in bringing us together by being a bright and open space that invites to work, collaborate and unwind whenever you need.
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Mobile Marketing (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student – Business Development & Relationships (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.