Working Student (m/f/d) - AccountingFinance & Insight | Job ID 1558711
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (m/f/d) - Accounting. In this role, you will be a member of the finance team responsible for various departments. You will gain hands-on experience into improving processes and enhancing procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy of our financial information.
We are searching for a working student with high level of motivation to become a fully-fledged member of the accounting team. Ideally, you have strong quantitative and analytical skills with an open willingness to learn.
As a Working Student in Accounting, you will:
· Support our accounting team with monthly, quarterly and annual closings
· Assist in drawing up financial reports
· Support the delivery of transactional accounts payable services
· Prepare account reconciliations
· Issue tax certificates
· Contact person for employees regarding incoming invoices and accounting processes
· Creation of process descriptions and policies
· General administration support (e.g. filing and documentation)
· Good knowledge of common PC programs and the Office package (especially Excel, Word and Outlook)
· You are eager to learn and dive deep in all accounting and accounts payable topics
· Self-independent working style and quick comprehension
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken
· Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.