Working Student - DE Content (m/w/d)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1792593
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a committed Working Student - DE Content (m/w/d) to support our German Content department with special focus on our Audible Studio publishing efforts. Our Content Team makes sure our customers have a full catalogue of exciting audio content to listen to. We collaborate with publishers to identify, curate and acquire audiobooks and work with internal teams to make them available for our listeners.
You will gain valuable insights into the German (audio) book publishing industry. To be successful in this role, you bring the ability to work independently while showing excellent communication skills with colleagues and external stakeholders.
As a Working Student in DE Content, you will...
· Support our audio book productions and publishing in administrational tasks.
· Acquire and organize text and artwork for audio production in coordination with external partners.
· Support financial administration and contractual processing
· Keep our database and other tools updated.
· Assist with researches and evaluations.
· Student position for 20h per week.
· Compensated with €14 per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left.
· Dedication and the capability to work reliable, independent and highly accurate in details.
· Excellent verbal and written German and English communication skills.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Audio Production (France) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios, Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Content Operations Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Head of Content Acquisition Europe (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.