Working Student – Content Lifecycle (m/f/x) - GermanContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1989871
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content Lifecycle (m/f/x) to support us with onboarding, maintenance, delivery and accurate prioritization of German spoken word audio content. In this position, you will be part of the EU Content Operations team and gain valuable insights into content ingestion and catalog management for Audible content on various platforms, including Amazon and iTunes.
You will feel comfortable in this role if you enjoy working with numerous partners in a fast-paced environment, take pride in delivering accurate results, and have a passion for technology and media, specifically spoken word audio.
As a Working Student in Content Lifecycle, you will...
- Support the processing queue by gathering all assets needed to publish a product from providers; by using various data elements to efficiently prioritize products in the workflow; by tracking titles throughout the workflow to ensure timely publication.
- Communicate and synchronize as a contact for German and European providers regarding issues, quality standards and completeness of assets for incoming content and product requests.
- Assess validity of and initiate product update requests received from providers and customers, and ensure that requests are answered appropriately and in due time.
- Perform, process and verify updates regarding all issues related to content reported through internal or external sources.
- Excellent command of the written and spoken German language, fluency in English.
- Technical proficiency in Windows operating environment, fluency in Outlook and MS Word.
- Excel experience using basic formulas such as vlookup.
- You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at an university in Berlin or Brandenburg to fulfill the working student criteria.
- Highly organized and demonstrated focused attention to detail.
- Commitment to quality and ability to work independently.
- Proven interest in books/literature and/or spoken word content.
- Additional language skills in other (European) languages are a plus.
- Student position for 20h per week.
- Compensated with €14 per hour.
- Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
- Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider.
- International work environment, flexible working hours.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.