Working Student – Business Development & Relationships (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1391288
This is a 9 months contract role, starting asap.
· Work closely with our Finance team to register partners in the system
· Generate monthly performance reports that will trigger the call for invoice.
· Follow up with partners for all admin related questions like payments, invoice etc.
· Create promotional campaigns using Amazon system and follow up with the Quality Assurance team for testing.
· Close collaboration with graphic designers to ensure that we provide partners the right visuals.
· Work with our Content team to clear rights on approved titles by the Business Development leads.
· Systematically gather and analyze the results of our marketing activities and use this knowledge to improve future campaigns.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish
· Ability to take ownership and work independently, have an eye for details, and work in a structured and qualitative manner.
· You have proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and enjoy learning to use new computer tools and functions as well as gain experience in online marketing.
· You must be enrolled at a German university for the entire lengths of the contract in order to meet the working student criteria.
· Familiarity working with content management systems and HTML is a plus.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Mobile Marketing (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Learning & Development for Customer Service (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Customer Service, Career
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Product Marketing Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.