Working Student - Business Analytics & Reporting (m/f/x)Finance & Insight | Job ID 1434577
Our team in Berlin works closely with stakeholders in Berlin and around the world. You will work with big data and will have the opportunity to analyze customer behavior across different market places. When working on a specific analysis, you will have the opportunity to drive key business decisions with the help of marketing teams and other analysts and data scientists.
· Pull large data sets from Redshift databases for ad-hoc analysis using SQL.
· Work with large data sets using various analysis tools (MS Excel/ /Microstrategy/R/Tableau).
· Perform data validation, cross checks and plausibility checks.
· Recognize patterns in the data and dig deep into anomalies.
· Occasionally update a wiki page with key analysis findings and learnings.
· Strong understanding of reporting requirements and reporting creations
· You are proficient in MS Excel: You know how to work with VLOOKUP, SUMIF, INDEX and other functions, you use Pivot Tables.
· You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
· You have a passion for big data and are curious to always dig deep into data to uncover patterns.
· You are self-driven and motivated to learn and explore.
· You don’t mind a bit of chaos. Actually, you embrace it as something that provides all kinds of opportunities.
· You love solving problems.
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least 1 year of studies left
· Great communication skills.
· Fluency in one or more in the following languages: German, French, Italian and Spanish would be desirable
· Student position for 20h per week
· Compensated with €14 per hour
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member
· Exciting opportunity to participate in the growth of a global digital audiobook provider
· International work environment, flexible working hours.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Please, upload your CV and motivation letter in the application portal in one single PDF document.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.