Working Student - Audio Production / Audition (m/f/x)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1162646
In this role, you will be part of the EU Content Lifecycle team. You will gain valuable insights into content ingestion and catalog management for the Audible, Amazon and iTunes platforms, dealing with the newest and most exciting audiobooks, audio dramas and podcasts. In your position you will predominantly support the audio department of the Content Lifecycle team and work on the ingestion of audio and image assets into Audible’s catalog. Through quality assurance and catalog maintenance, you assist your globally operating team in delivering highly valuable products to customers.
|| YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ||
· Checking incoming assets for completeness and compliance with Audible’s guidelines.
· Processing and encoding new delivered audio content.
· Verifying audio quality for new releases.
· Processing cover art and audio samples.
· Fixing audio and image issues and customer-facing bugs.
· Maintaining our physical and digital audio archive.
· Supporting the team in international project work.
· Proof listening of new German audiobooks, audio dramas and podcast releases.
· You're fluent in German and can confidently communicate in English as well.
· Commitment to quality and ability to work independently and meticulously.
· General interest in media technology.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
· You are a full time student, enrolled in either your first state-accredited (staatlich anerkannt) Bachelor or Master in the Berlin/Brandenburg area and have at least one year of studies left.
· First experience in digital audio and/or image creation, editing, or processing.
· Additional language skills in French or Italian are a plus.
· Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general.
|| WORKING AT AUDIBLE ||
With audiobooks, podcasts and other audio programs Audible enriches the daily life of people who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. Audible is an Amazon company with a presence on four different continents, yet the Berlin team retains its familiarity and warm atmosphere. We foster a culture of trust, joy, pioneering, personal growth and a sense of together. We let our customers drive us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. For inspiration, we look at each other, our customers, culture, new technology and learn something every day. At Audible, you’ll find a team of knowledgeable professionals that are experts in their field.
Its manifold distinguishes Audible and you’ll find people from all backgrounds here. The office in Berlin Mitte plays its part in bringing us together by being a bright and open space that invites to work, collaborate and unwind whenever you need.
|| HOW TO APPLY ||
Ready to join a warm and diverse team of driven Audibles? Click ‘apply’ and send us your CV and motivation letter in one PDF document right away. Our offer includes:
· A student position for ca. 20 hours a week, rewarded with €12,- per hour
· Flexibility in planning your working hours
· An exciting opportunity to be a fully-fledged team member at a global digital audiobook provider
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (werkstudent) - Audio Production EU - Italian (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Original Content (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.