Working Student – Amazon Devices EU (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1877849
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a motivated and committed Working Student (Werkstudent) – Amazon Devices (m/f/x).
In this position, you will be part of the EU Audience Acquisition team and will mainly support the Amazon Marketing team with the acquisition of new customers through compelling marketing campaigns across a portfolio of Amazon devices (Echo, Fire Tablets & TV and Kindle eReaders). You will take ownership in raising awareness for Audible and the audiobook content program on Alexa and in creating engaging marketing campaigns, analyzing the results and documenting performance metrics.
As Working Student Amazon Devices you will...
· Work closely together with Alexa teams to create engaging campaigns for Audibles audio content on Echo devices and Alexa.
· Work with design and content teams to create compelling marketing campaigns for new release from Audible, for both web and on devices.
· Schedule online campaigns in the Amazon Content Management System and in collaboration with Amazon colleagues from a variety of teams.
· Actively participate in the marketing campaign planning according to Audibles release schedule.
· Run tests and optimize acquisition funnels across device platforms with support from cross-functional teams.
· Systematically gather and analyze the results of marketing activities and use this knowledge to improve future campaigns and provide recommendations.
· Collaborate with international colleagues to share best practices and to find synergies.
· Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· First experience in working with content management systems and (X)HTML.
· Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general.
· You are able to take ownership and work independently.
· You have an eye for details, and work in a structured and qualitative manner.
· You have the ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment.
· You have proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and you enjoy learning new tools.
· Support for ca. 20h per week, compensated with 14,-€ per hour.
· Collaboration on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the segment of spoken word.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Amazon Marketing, Pricing & Promotions (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Outbound Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Adobe AB Testing Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.