Working Student - Acquisition Marketing France (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1883751
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic, French speaking Working Student (Werkstudent) – Acquisition Marketing (m/f/x) who will support us building and preserving trusting relationships with our customers.
In this position, you will be part of our EU Audience Acquisition team and gain valuable insights into marketing campaigns that engage and delight our customers.
As a Working Student in Acquisition Marketing, you will...
· Create outbound (email and push) templates and campaigns, including testing, personalization and targeting.
· Update, manage and optimize our automated email campaigns.
· Request image creation, and work closely with designers.
· Create own outbound campaigns from A to Z (concept, creation, reporting).
· Create and update reports, analyze the reports and provide recommendations.
· Support our daily business.
· Business fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
· Interested in Online Marketing and Acquisition Marketing (Outbound).
· Ability to work on operational tasks within a technical environment, at ease with email marketing systems.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Good self-organization and a keen eye for detail.
· Support for ca. 20h per week.
· Compensated with 14,-€ per hour.
· Contribution on the long-run (ideally 1 to 2 years) as a fully-fledged team member.
· Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of spoken word.
· International work environment in a beautiful Berlin Mitte location (currently mainly in home office due to the pandemic situation).
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Amazon Marketing, Pricing & Promotions (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Outbound Marketing (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Adobe AB Testing Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.