Sr. HR Business Partner (m/f/d)People & Operations | Job ID 1314104
You will support International & European teams and will be fully responsible for managing HR operations for these client groups as well as driving initiatives in line with our business strategy and global policies.
Reporting directly into the EU Head of HR, you will be part of a local HR team while being fully embedded in the Global HR organization (HQ based in Newark).
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, starting asap.
· Consult and guide managers with all aspects of the employee life cycle, (e.g. performance management, organization optimization effectiveness, learning & development, talent management) in line with our Global policies.
· Work closely with the People and Places teams, provide guidance and support to the International and Global HR team to implement Global initiatives for the EU teams.
· Design and & lead HR strategic initiatives & projects for our EU teams to keep on offering the most innovative HR solutions to our people and business.
· Partner with the HR lead and managers to implement people and organizational strategies.
· You demonstrate strong ownership, drive and capacity to make decisions.
· Ability to build relationships and trust at all levels, including with senior managers.
· You have a passion for people and always strive for excellence. You go the extra mile in the interest of the teams and our business.
· Ability to think strategically about the organization, roll up sleeves, and dive deep into practical application.
· Excellent analytical skills, strong focus & capacity and proven track record of addressing complex HR topics.
· Employee relations knowledge with experience in EU labor law.
· Excellent communication skills. Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Experience in project management in matrix environments.
· Italian or Spanish language skills are a plus.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.