Sr. Finance Manager, Royalties (m/f/x)Finance & Insight | Job ID 1023306
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Sr. Finance Manager, Royalties (m/f/x) who will be fully responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Audible’s royalty reporting and related payment processes for Germany, France and Italy. In this position you will be partnering with our EU Content, US Royalties and Financial Services teams, report directly to the Sr. Director, Finance of Audible EU.
· Ensure timely completeness and accuracy of high volume, system´-generated royalty reports resolving discrepancies, maintaining content provider databases, and ensuring timely payment of advances and royalty payments to over 800 external partners.
· Initiate, drive and implement improvements of royalty processes and become a subject-matter expert on the royalty process.
· Prepare reconciliations and controls to improve accuracy, advance allocations, and completeness.
· Provide timely and researched communication to internal and external contacts related to royalties.
· Collaborate with EU Content & Accounting, US Royalties & Financial System teams to keep to payment schedules and contract compliance.
· Manage queries (internal or external) through internal ticketing system.
· Lead researches and resolutions of all failed and returned payments.
· Weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics reporting and analysis for royalties.
· Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as advanced excel skills and experience working with large data files.
· Understanding of intellectual property licensing/ (royalty) rights.
· Your exceptional written and verbal communication skills help you to communicate fluently in English.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with various projects.
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity environment as well as a strong sense of urgency with all work-related tasks.
· Self-motivated and highly organized with good time management skills.
· Hands-on with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills – at ease building financial models from “scratch”.
· Experience in working with royalties.
· Fluency in a second European language (especially German, French or Italian).
· New system/process implementation experience which includes identifying gaps where system enhancements can be made.
· SQL, Hyperion, Oracle, Workday experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Sr. Director, Finance EU (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Finance Assistant (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a motivated Finance Assistant (m/f/d). In this position, you’ll have a stro
- Finance Coordinator (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Finance & Insight Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.