Sr. Director, Marketing Operations Audible Italy (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1045020
Based in Berlin, Audible Italy is looking for an outstanding Sr. Director, Marketing Operations. Reporting into the Italy Country Manager, the Senior Director will play a pivotal role for the business by taking over the responsibility of key marketing operations for Italy. The position holder will have responsibility for the Acquisition and Retention & Product Marketing activities and teams, ensuring operational excellence in these areas, and acts as a deputy to the country manager, providing guidance to the full Italian marketing team on an as needed basis.
· Accountability/responsibility for the Performance Acquisition (Amazon and third parties channels), Retention & Product Marketing activities, with a focus on operational activities requiring short term decisions and escalations.
· Management and development of the Performance Marketing Acquisition team, giving operational guidance and devoting time to their development.
· Support the Sr. Manager Retention & Product Marketing and his team, focusing on strategic guidance and devoting time to their development.
· Planning, definition, execution, monitoring and optimization of performances of all acquisition channels, including external digital and mobile channels and Amazon.
· Ensure the development - and regular review - of strategies and tactical measures for all acquisition channels, while ensuring the availability and continuous improvement of appropriate tools and processes for performance monitoring, forecasting and controlling.
· Deliver a differentiated and engaging customer experience throughout our customers’ lifecycle to ensure deep loyalty.
· Be responsible for key business metrics, including cost of acquisition, Churn, and Net Member Growth.
· Drive innovation, systematic testing and optimization and work cross-functionally with internal and external teams and individuals to ensure best in class app and website CX to our customers.
· Work closely with the Country Manager, the Brand & Communications and Content leads, as well as other functional leads to formulate local strategy in line with Audible’s global strategy.
· Liaise with other marketplaces’ stakeholders and share best-practices across global teams.
· High levels of initiative and self-motivation with an absolute determination to work through problems to find a resolution. You are able to steer, coach, motivate, inspire and develop the highly talented people inside your unit, keeping yourself open and empathetic on the interpersonal level and able to build excellent working relationships.
· Relentless growth-focus, ensuring clear strategic direction and excellence in operational execution.
· Exceptional understanding of digital media and subscription business in a fast-changing competitive environment.
· In-depth knowledge of the Italian digital landscape.
· Highly numerate and strong business and data analysis background.
· Ability to solve complex, cross-functional business problems while dealing with challenging deadlines and priorities.
· Comfortable operating with both sides of the brain, you are as keen to work with numbers and metrics, as you are to think outside of the box and be creative.
· Focused on constant innovation, systematic testing and optimization along the entire customer lifecycle.
· An open mind, intellectual curiosity, and an analytical mindset are crucial.
· Fluency in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – E-Mail Marketing / CRM (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Customer Conversion Manager (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a passionate Customer Conversion Manager (m/f/x) to join the DACH Marketing
- Content Discovery & Onsite Engagement Manager - Audible France (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for a Content Discovery & Onsite Engagement Manager (m/f/d). In this position
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.