Sr. Brand Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1025636
Based in Berlin, Audible Germany is looking for an experienced Sr. Brand Marketing Manager (m/f/x).
Our mission is to enrich people’s lives with listening experiences that push the boundaries of entertainment. Your key objective is to further evolve this mission according to the content centered brand strategy into a holistic brand platform and consistent execution plan for the whole customer journey.
In this position you are the point of contact for external agencies and internal stakeholders, realizing and following through brand creatives, messaging guidelines and tone of voice within all our marketing channels. You work closely with internal Acquisition-, Customer Development and Product Marketing teams.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 18 months, starting asap and reporting directly into the Director, Brand & Communications.
· Work with the Director Brand & Communication on a refined brand positioning with content at its heart to reach more and new audiences.
· Evolve our brand strategy, creative concept and messaging and ensure implementation across all marketing channels.
· Utilize in-depth marketing research, customer insights and market segment developments.
· Ensure campaign execution, production of creatives and assets including online and offline media on budget, quality, and time.
· Further sharpen brand positioning in the DACH region and continuously tracking relevant metrics so Audible becomes more relevant for our target audiences.
· You master and improve internal communications processes & tools and educate other team members on brand initiatives and results.
· You are responsible for implementation processes of brand assets, brand messages and tonality on various customer and prospect facing touchpoints.
· Accountable for a consistent and holistic brand reflection throughout the whole customer journey.
· Monitor and analyze direct and indirect competition, sharing relevant insights and learnings regularly with the management and wider marketing team
· Measure results and optimize existing and future brand campaigns.
· Excellent project management skills and a successful track-record of project delivery. You are well organized and have a keen sense for details.
· You have led or cooperated closely with agencies and external creative teams.
· Able to create visionary ideas while at the same time handle daily business.
· Skilled communicator and relationship-builder who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken) and ideally worked in international organization.
· Basic knowledge of design tools & process as well as digital media.
· Open-minded, optimistic, can-do attitude, and want to have fun while working.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Online Marketing SEO (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
- Sr. Manager, Brand & Communications (m/f/d) - audible France Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertai
- PR Manager (m/f/x) - part time Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment o
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.