SEO Specialist /m/f/x/Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1434493
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Specialist (m/f/x) to join our team and play a key role in site auditing, keyword research, competitive analysis, link profile development and content marketing. In this position, you will be part of our Acquisition Marketing team for the DACH region and collaborate extensively with our SEO lead to develop and execute new strategies. If you are a master of all main search engines, with an interest in understanding how organic search plays a role in the marketing mix, this position is the right fit.
The position is open through a contract role for 12 months.
As a SEO Specialist you will:
· Proactively identify on-page SEO opportunities
· Perform comprehensive Content Site Audits
· Work with the Editorial & Campaign team to determine keyword content opportunities
· Own performance monitoring reports and KPIs
· Perform Persona-Driven Keyword Research
· Perform competitive analysis to identify actionable insights
· Identify creative white hat link building opportunities and oversee outreach team
· Work with Development and Content Creation teams to implement SEO processes
· Manage agencies & freelancers who assist with content creation and design
· Implement SEO best practices, including customer-facing and cross-functional projects
· Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas without losing attention to detail, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment
· Proficiency with Analytics packages (Adobe & Google) and Google Search Console as well as HTML and CSS help you to get up to speed quickly in this position
· Your strong communication skills in German and English help you to build relationships with internal stakeholders and our external agency
· You are ahead of trends and like to positively contribute to company-wide knowledge sharing and engaging with stakeholders to determine optimal SEO improvements globally
· Additional experience in Paid Search
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student - Marketing Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Acquisition Marketing (m/w/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent*in) – Online Marketing (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.