Senior Producer (m/f/d), Audible Originals - ItalianContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 2051160
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Producer, Original Content IT will support the editorial development & creation of Audible Original Productions for our Italian service. This role will work with internal and external creatives, such as authors, editors and audio engineers, to create the best possible listening experience for the productions the producer is responsible for.
As a Senior Producer, Original Content IT, you will...
- Work with EU functional leads, contribute to the identification of Original content opportunities and content franchises in Italy that will serve our Italian speaking customers and supervise all creative localization efforts into Italian language.
- Work with our European Content Acquisition teams based in Germany to ensure all licenses and rights are contractually in place with content creators (e.g. authors, agents, publishers, studios, music licensing, etc.).
- Work as editor on original programs (e.g. story development for audio, script revisions and approvals, localizations, inclusion of customer feedback on previous episodes, etc.).
- Provide support in improving the production, piloting & feedback process within guidelines set by Audible EU leaders for Italian productions to assure internal and external quality and development feedback throughout the development process.
- Support internal & external content providers and vendors towards the elevation of Audible’s spectrum & belonging initiatives in Audible’s content programs and to constantly improve the attractiveness of Audible as collaborative partner to the creative class.
- Provide all necessary information and materials to other Audible departments to maintain accurate release plans, content marketing initiatives and information coordination.
Key job responsibilities
- Professional Degree (Bachelors’ degree, MBA, M.A., M.S., or another post-graduate degree).
- 7+ years of media production experience with a focus on story telling (e.g. digital publishing, gaming, journalism, spoken word, tv, film or radio).
- Business fluency in Italian and English.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects & creatives at different stages in the development process in parallel.
- Passionate creative with a focus on developing the audio potential of the spoken word, with the ability to execute creative visions into products, guide creatives and also deliver number driven greenlight pitches.
- You enjoy working in cross-functional & international teams under ambitious deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Production & Casting Manager (m/f/d) - Studio Berlin Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Senior Producer (m/f/d), Audible Originals - German Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Publisher Relations Lead - ES (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.