Senior Producer (m/f/d), Audible Originals - GermanContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 2049587
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Sr. Producer, Original Content Europe – DE (IC) will be responsible for the editorial development & creation of Audible Original Productions for our European audiences. This role will work with internal and external creatives, such as authors, editors and audio engineers, to create the best possible listening experience and commercial success for the multi-lingual productions the producer is responsible for.
As a Sr. Producer, Original Content EU, you will...
- Lead European Audible Original projects, from ideation to release marketing to serve our customers in up to 4 different languages.
- Contribute to the identification Original content opportunities and content franchises in Europe and supervise creative localization efforts working with flexible teams of local language producers.
- Work with our European and Global Content Acquisition teams to ensure all licenses and rights are contractually in place with content creators (e.g. authors, agents, publishers, studios, music licensing, etc.).
- Work as editor on original programs (e.g. story development for audio, script revisions and approvals, localizations, inclusion of customer feedback on previous episodes, etc.).
- Own and improve the production, piloting & feedback process for your productions to assure internal and external quality and development feedback throughout the development process.
- Lead internal & external content providers towards the elevation of our spectrum & belonging initiatives in our content programs and to constantly improve the attractiveness of Audible as content provider for the creative class in Europe.
- Provide all necessary information and materials to other Audible departments to maintain accurate release plans, content marketing initiatives and information coordination.
- Professional Degree (Bachelors’ degree, MBA, M.A., M.S., or another post-graduate degree).
- 10+ years of media production experience with a focus on story telling (e.g. digital publishing, gaming, journalism, spoken word, tv, film or radio).
- Business fluency in English and German.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects & creatives at different stages in the development process in parallel.
- Passionate creative with a focus on developing the audio potential of the spoken word, with the ability to execute creative visions into products, guide creatives and also deliver number driven greenlight pitches.
- Enjoys working in cross-functional & international teams under aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Production & Casting Manager (m/f/d) - Studio Berlin Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Senior Producer (m/f/d), Audible Originals - Italian Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Publisher Relations Lead - ES (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.