(Senior) Marketing Manager of Originals and Campaigns (m/f/x)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 939446
Based in Berlin, Audible Germany is looking for a (Senior) Marketing Manager of Originals and Campaigns (m/f/x). We are passionate about the best audio content to enrich people’s lives. In this role you are responsible for the strategic positioning, marketing, and the communication of our Original content. You are the point of contact for external and internal stakeholders, realizing creative campaigns to promote our premium content and original productions within all our marketing channels. You work closely with internal Brand-, Acquisition-, Customer Development-, Product- and Content-teams. You lead a small team of 2 (Marketing Campaign Specialist and Working Student Campaign Management) and report directly into the Director, Brand & Communications.
This is a 14-months maternity cover, starting around December.
· Find the best productions and titles considering objectives, target audience, scope and budget focusing on acquisition marketing activities and branding.
· Define marketing and communications strategies for our original and exclusive content.
· Built up and maintain our marketing cooperation with external stakeholders like publishers.
· Measure results and optimize existing and future content campaigns.
· Execute cross-media campaigns together with internal and external stakeholders including online and offline media within scope, time and budget.
· Establish and maintain a high level of communications and transparency throughout the organization.
· Ensure production of creatives and assets on budget, quality, and time. Secure consistency of creative assets throughout all marketing channels for all campaigns.
· Supporting the Director, Brand and Communication by realizing the brand campaigns.
· Own and implement tracking-infrastructure (Brand Tracking, Campaign Tracking, Content KPI).
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· Proven (7+) years’ experience in managing cross-media campaigns (online and offline) within a digital media / ecommerce organization.
· Experience from the entertainment industry, working with internal and external partners. You are used to collaborating with stakeholders who have different needs.
· Holistic understanding of content, communications, and campaign execution.
· Profound knowledge in strategic marketing of entertainment services.
· Successful track-record of project delivery. You are well organized and have a keen sense for details.
· First experience as a people manager.
· Skilled communicator and relationship-builder who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Preferred Qualifications· Understanding of qualitative and quantitative tracking approaches (research, AdServer).
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.