Senior Manager Onsite Marketing/Teamlead Onsite Marketing (m/f/d)
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 801376
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Onsite Marketing / Teamlead Onsite Marketing (m/f/d). In this position, you inspire our customers and help them discover Audible’s great stories. The strategic development of the content discovery experience across all touch points and the creation of a customer-centric merchandising approach will be your main responsibilities. You create the performance-driven presentation of our audio content, and ensure an entertaining and joyful consumer journey to explore the full world of spoken-word stories.
Your goal is to generate revenue while celebrating Audible’s Originals and bringing the best content to each individual customer. Your in-depth knowledge and experience with data and web analytics helps you to achieve this. You work closely with the Program and Brand teams. You lead a small team of talented individuals and report to the Director Customer Development.
· Be responsible for the Audible.de content discovery and shopping experience across all touch points (e.g. desktop and mobile, apps and more) to present our stories in an entertaining way.
· Develop and implement a merchandising strategy that focuses on revenue, personalization, and engagement.
· Ensure a consistent and highly personalized customer experience.
· Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators and develop measures to improve performance.
· Work and align with international colleagues on projects relevant to our merchandising.
· Lead and develop a small merchandising team.
Basic QualificationsYour profile:
· You have relevant experience (+7 years) in the area of E-commerce or Online Marketing with a focus on onsite merchandising, ideally with first leadership experience.
· You have demonstrated how to define and drive strategic projects, but also have a can-do attitude and enjoy working hands-on.
· You are analytical, know how to measure your KPIs and how to turn data into actions.
· You are experienced in working with Content Management Systems, Web Tracking Tools and have a good understanding of trends and technologies within the e-commerce space.
· You are an excellent communicator and team player.
· You are passionate about working with a digital entertainment service.
· You are fluent in both German and English.
Preferred QualificationsSounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.