Senior Manager, Mobile Marketing (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1551825
ABOUT THE ROLE
Audible in Berlin is looking for an experienced Senior Manager (m/f/x) to drive its mobile acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition strategies and launch new marketing programs while working with cross functional teams – product, UX, and technology. As part of the Acquisition Marketing Team, you will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new mobile customers.
As Senior Manager, Mobile Marketing, you will:
· Own customer acquisition through mobile performance media end-to-end
· Drive the growth strategy while improving efficiency and evaluating the effectiveness of mobile acquisition initiatives for the Audible app
· Establish bold and innovative ideas for growth and manage the tactical campaign execution, creating, analyzing and optimizing campaigns
· Lead a small team and continue to scale our mobile business for DE, with the potential to progressively play a greater role for our mobile acquisition channels in EU.
· Have full budget responsibility for mobile performance channels including planning and forecasting
· Shape the continued improvement of tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key performance-based metrics
· Collaborate with technical, business, and international mobile teams within Audible
· Support and be involved in EU-wide/ Global projects around mobile measurement, privacy, product feed management, deep-linking and other
· Solid understanding of technical set-up and implementation of app tracking incl. managing of mobile measurement partners like Kochava
· Experience in working with product and technical teams.
· Strong analytical skills, experience in using data and metrics to measure impact, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Great verbal and written communication and influencing skills. Business Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and strong drive for executing and delivering results while thinking big at the same time
· Sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly across teams
· Experience in managing performance marketing teams across multiple geographies and languages
· Ability to excel in a lean, fast-paced work environment – self-initiative and self-confidence is a must
· Business fluency in German, both written and spoken
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (M/F/X) – Conversion Rate Optimization (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) – Marketing Optimization Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Online Marketing (France) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.